Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday Sweet Kyle!

Well, today Kyle is officially no longer in his twenties. Never in my whole life have I met someone who is so happy to no longer be in his 20's! He is so happy to be 30!!!! I think it is because of work that he is thrilled to be able to say he is in his 30's, but regardless, I am just happy this is a happy occasion for him!
Kyle is:
so tough
hard working
"a guy's kind of guy"
competitive
athletic
and many other "rough" kinds of things
But he also is:
the kindest, gentlest soul I know
He is so tender hearted
He has the sweetest spirit about him
He loves his family more than anyone I have seen
He genuinely loves to be with his children
He is such a wonderful daddy. (Aside from watching a lot of TV:)...he is the world's best example for them.
He treats people with so much respect and is kind to anyone he meets
We are all so lucky to have him in our life and I have no idea where I would be without him! I love you!
I have a million pictures that I love, but here are just a few...























7 comments:

  1. i know he's my brother, but he is the cutest! (you might be bigger than me, but i'm still older!) and i agree with you, he's all those things you said and more. happy birthday lil' bro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Kyle! Hope y'all have a wonderful day! Love the pictures! Especially the one of Kyle and Hunter on the floor together looking towards the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhh! This is the sweetest post!!! I love seeing Kyle with the boys when they were SO TINY! What a sweet dad he is!!!! Awe...Happy Birthday Kyle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Brother! We love you...and I love that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Kyle!! I LOVE all the pictures. So sweet

    ReplyDelete